Fundraise For Us
Le Cordon Bleu is one of many groups & organizations which have held events that benefit the Ronald McDonald House.
Each year, energetic individuals, businesses, community groups, and students generate the resources we need for the operation of Portland's two Ronald McDonald Houses. If you are a planning a fundraiser, please take a moment to review our Fundraising Guidelines and complete the Application (pdf). Please submit your Fundraising Application at least two weeks prior to your event/promotion so we have a chance to review it and respond to any questions. Also, please review RMHC's Identity Standards (pdf) for guidelines on logo use and examples of messaging.
Examples of successful fundraising events:
- Host a birthday party - Guests bring donations of cash or House Hero items for Ronald McDonald House.
- Host a service/product promotion - Designate a day at your business or a product for sale where a portion of the proceeds benefit RMHC.
- Host a sporting event - Coordinate a golf tournament, fun run, basketball tournament, etc. in which the net proceeds and/or entry fees benefit RMHC.
- Host an auction or raffle - Plan your own auction or raffle and raise money for RMHC.
- Collect pull-tabs - Contact: 971-230-6708. Download the brochure.
If you have questions regarding hosting a fundraising event or promotion, please contact the Events Manager at 971-230-6709.